We've just release an updated version of Syncplicity for Android to the Google and Amazon Marketplaces. This update continues our drive to make all our mobile apps the most secure and coolest apps in their class!
Here's what's new:
- Companies that have enabled "Single Sign-On" can now sign into the Syncplicity app with their AD/LDAP/Google Apps credentials. With full SAML/OpenID integration, a separate password is no longer required.
- A new passcode feature protects access to the Syncplicity app with a unique 4-digit passcode that must always be entered, even if the Android device's passcode is absent or known. Enter the passcode wrong 10 times and the Syncplicity app resets to its "factory" settings, clearing all encrypted settings and data.
- Restore any deleted file or folder right back with the tap of a button, or permanently delete it anytime, anywhere. After all, file management on the go should be something you can take for granted!
- We've dramatically sped up browsing in the Files & Folders section, eliminating unnecessary animations and reloads.
- Uploading files has gotten even easier: Syncplicity now lets you create folders on-the-fly as part of selecting a file upload destination, and will automatically cache all uploaded files in case you ever need to open or share them again later.
- And as always, all the bugs you've reported have been fixed
We're super excited about this new release and all the excitement around our Android app!
The Syncplicity Team