Five new reports give Syncplicity Administrators greater transparency into enterprise-wide file sync and sharing.
Have you ever needed to…
- Audit a user, file, or folder for security or compliance reasons?
- Monitor compliance against your organization’s acceptable use policy?
- Understand network resource utilization by Syncplicity?
- View historical trends of storage utilization across your user base or for a specific user?
Five new pre-built reports that help you answer these questions and more.
Who’s Using the Storage?
View storage or bandwidth by all users, active users, disabled users, or individuals to better understand consumption patterns and distribute IT costs.
- Identify power users and share their tips and tricks with other groups to increase adoption.
- Distinguish between active and inactive files, active and disabled users to adjust policies.
- Inform planning, policy and purchase decisions by spotting usage trends.
- Download user details to charge back costs to departments.
Who Touched that File?
Audit a user, a folder, or a file and see who had access from what device and what they did.
- Help users retrace their actions and find or restore a folder or file.
- Meet compliance requirements for tracking changes and access to a file or folder.
- Protect critical company files with a view into actions taken on special documents.
Show Me the Data
Don’t just look at the data, work with it! Export any of the reports into a CSV file that is automatically saved to your administrator Syncplicity Reports folder. A folder that is, of course, synced for access from the cloud on any of your devices.
We’re excited about these new reports. Login to your admin account today and check it out. What other reports would make your life easier? Let us know below!
The Syncplicity Team