Need to know how to quickly access folders and files using the new Windows Desktop Client launched last month? Here's how in two simple steps:
- A red banner under the folder name shows you visually if that folder is being shared and whether you are the owner of the folder. Owner indicates that the folder is located on your device.
- A highlighted folder indicates that this is a folder you are synching to Syncplicity.
- If a folder is shaded out, the folder exists in the Syncplicity cloud, but has not been synced down to this device.
- The Folder Location drop-down window allows you to view folders in specific locations: All Folders, those on your computer, or folders in the cloud.
- Double click any folder to display the files and folders within. Right click a folder to view additional actions based on the folder type you have selected.
- The Folder Type drop-down window allows you to view folders that are private, shared, or both private and shared.