It’s official! The new mobile workforce has arrived but is still waiting for a mobile experience that untethers them from the PC. They no longer see mobile as the replacement for desktop, but see mobile as more than the desktop. The wait for a transformational UX that delivers for the mobile workforce ends now with the new Syncplicity by Axway apps for iPad and Android.
We are launching these apps with the theme “Beauty and Brains” because we believe they set the gold standard in our industry (and even amongst our consumer-oriented competitors) for mobile design, user experience, intelligence, and end-user productivity.
Beauty. The new apps are aesthetically stunning, with completely redesigned icons and a layout devoid of clutter. They are also functionally beautiful, featuring a new navigational paradigm, contextual menus, and even contextual visuals (notice the “time of day” sensitive Home Screen greetings, and that’s just a start!).
Brains. We’ve re-thought the notion that a mobile file-sharing app should just present a desktop-like GUI, and instead are ushering in the next wave of mobile collaboration by truly leveraging the power of the mobile devices. The apps put your most active files and folders front and center to save you time, and they bubble up notifications so you can send reminders and stay productive with a single tap of the finger. Our new Syncplicity by Axway Insights™ use predictive analytics to completely eliminate common and mundane tasks.
There are literally hundreds of improvements that make this a giant leap in productivity.
But don’t take our word for it, try them yourself!
Here’s what has us so excited about these new apps…
Immersive Design and User Experience
- Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your device
- “Sheet-based navigation” on the iPad makes it very easy to find content inside deep folder hierarchies
- Tap-and-drag gesture to copy files between folders
- The home screen experience offers personalization and quick access to relevant information
- Access key features through innovative tool bars and contextual menus
- Mark folders and files as “favorites” to gain automatic offline access via the industry’s only mobile “push” synchronization
- Follow files, folders, and links to stay informed when content changes with our newly designed Activity Feed (Android only)
Enhanced Mobile Access and Editing
- Securely open Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and PDF files right inside the Syncplicity by Axway app
- Edit Microsoft Office documents right inside the Syncplicity by Axway app (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
- Deliver Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with transitions and animations directly from your mobile device
Easy and Secure File Sharing
- Share files with Shared Links (All Editions) or with optional password protection and restricted recipients using Secure Shared Links (Business and Enterprise Editions Only)
- Track shared file download activity (All Editions) including location-based information (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
Increased productivity with Syncplicity by Axway Insights™
- Automatically send files to meeting attendees without having to type their email addresses
- Get notified on the most active folders in your account Get notified when a user has not downloaded a shared link and send an email reminder from the notification
Enterprise Grade Mobile Security Controls and Policies (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
- Restrict users from opening files outside of Syncplicity by Axway
- Require users to set additional passcode for access to Syncplicity by Axway