From Jeannie in “I Love Jeannie” to the good witches in “Charmed” and “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch,” most of us have yearned for magical powers to remove obstacles, protect ourselves from harm, and do our holiday shopping.
Luckily mobile technology has advanced so much that it is indistinguishable from magic today. Each of us really can sprinkle a little bit of magic dust right from our mobile devices to take our lives from ordinary to the extraordinary.
- Elevate and QuizUp provide the mental floss you need to stay sharp at work and at home.
- Hipmunk allows you to sort travel itineraries based on the least amount of agony so you can reach your destination with a smile.
- We know you use Syncplicity by Axway for work, but you can also use it to share your holiday wish list with family and friends across the globe so your family knows in real-time when you’ve added more items to your “wish” list.
- Wunderlist gives you the power to keep track of and prioritize your to-dos since most of us mere mortals can’t simply snap our fingers to complete tasks.
- And lastly, Timeful suggests the most optimal time to complete projects. With so many priorities between work and home, sometimes you really do need someone to sprinkle magic dust on your calendar to figure out how you can get 10 things done in a day when everything is a high priority.
From accessing email, to surfing the web, to tracking tasks, and managing our health, mobile has come a long way. We here at Syncplicity by Axway believe that mobile is truly magical today and we are working on harnessing all of its power to take our work from ordinary to the extraordinary.