Ike got security.
“If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking… is freedom.”
– Dwight “Ike” Eisenhower
With mobility screaming freedom, clearly, “prison” is not an option for your content. Information security, today, is more complex than ever. Complexity leads to brittleness resulting in less security, not more. Instead of exacerbating the problem by walking you through hundreds of security controls we have in place, like many others, we plan to share with you three specific things we do differently that help you achieve more security. These are in response to the questions that we have heard you ask time and again, in a myriad of ways.
I know my users love Syncplicity by Axway but:
- Can I control where my content is stored without impacting UX?
- What happens to security of my content once it leaves my shores?
- Easy for users great. But is it easy for me – the IT guy?
Stop by our booth #2521 at RSA Conference:
- See our responses to the questions above, in action
- Tell us what you think
- Sign up and take Syncplicity by Axway for a spin