We’ll tell you right now. The second you open Syncplicity by Axway’s new iPhone app, it’s going to be love at first swipe.
Our secure, enterprise file sync and share solution has always featured a consumer-grade UX users love. That’s why Gartner referred to our “modern UI” and “enhanced user experience” in naming us 2014 Magic Quadrant leaders. But our new iPhone app sets the UX bar even higher. Way, way higher.
In building this app, we set out to innovate in three key areas: beauty, efficiency, and power.
Beauty: The app is visually stunning and personalized from the very first time you use it.
Efficiency: We have designed innovative ways to navigate vast amounts of information and access features with the simple swipe of the thumb.
Power: We have packed an enormous amount of functionality into a very small device without making it complicated.
Through radical design innovation, we’ve created a fresh, elegant interface that’s as attractive and easy to use as it is powerful. New globally recognized avatars help orient the user throughout the app, and a three-panel main screen view brings unprecedented function and form to the iPhone’s limited real estate.
- With “predictive insights,” our new app knows what you want to do even before you do, making it super simple to share files, see who’s viewed them, and send reminders.
- An activity feed tells you when collaborators update files or folders.
- You can create and share audio and video files.
- You can annotate PDF documents and edit MS Office files from inside the app.
- With a single swipe copy a file to mulitple folders.
Bet you already want to meet our new app. No problem. We’ve set it all up.
Watch our 36-second Love at First Swipe video.